Through my participation in different groups, I have familiarised myself with the difficulties and barriers that refugees face when they arrive in the country. I am aware that there is a dearth of research on Disabled refugees in the UK, and I am passionate about investigating their Disability-related, emotional, access and financial experiences. I work with local organisations in Leeds to inform the research that is being done.
- What we learned from our project about Accessibility Plans
- Accessibility Plans as effective tools for inclusion in schools: are they working? Report launch!
- Accessibility Plans as effective tools for inclusion in schools – a taste before the main event
- Education Committee SEND report
- Coming soon: what we have learned about Accessibility Plans